A lightweight, mattifying moisturizer helps minimize excess oil while ensuring proper hydration all day long. The matte finish allows for an ideal make-up base.
Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Soap-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
- Daily mattifying moisturizer
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Hydrates and soothes the skin
- Smoothes skin complexion
- Non-irritating, can be used with other acne treatments
PCC Enzyme effectively exfoliates and smoothes the skin while reducing the appearance of blackheads all while respecting the skin's physiology
- Patented Diolényl promotes a healthy skin environment by visibly reducing blemishes and redness while calming irritation caused by acne breakouts
Glyceryl Laurate reduces excess sebum and neutralizes shine
Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Skin imperfections
- Blemishes, uneven skin tone
- Excess oil
- Residual scarring caused by acne
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVÈNEAQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE. GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
How to Use
Apply to face and jaw line after cleansing with Oil-Free Gel Cleanser. Can be used alone or in combination with other acne treatments.